sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Week Activities!


So, Mondays are kinda interesting, early in the morning i have Marketing Class, which is the foundation of my career, so i love this subject; later in the afternoon i have electric guitar classes. Tuesdays i begin my day with Computer Class, then i spend time in the morning with my friends in the university; later in the afternoon, i have Music Theory Class. Wednesdays i have English Class in the morning which i enjoy,because i love english, in the afternoon i play with my Dj lights i bought a few months ago with some music. Thursdays, i get up late, then i go to URBE, i have Logic Class at 2:20, when i get out of class, i usually go to my best friend house and spend some time there catching up and talking about pretty much everything. Fridays, i get up real late because i don't have to go to college, i go to my guitar lessons at 4:00pm, then i usually go to a disco with my friends. Saturdays, i gotta wake up early these days to get ready to go to the Berlitz, then i spend most of the day at home, and i usually go out with my friends at night, to a disco or someone's house. Sundays, are like a family day, i usually get up early to go to the cemetery, then around 2o-clock we all gather at my uncle's house to take lunch, some sundays i go to the mall in the afternoon.

So that's an example of what i do on a regular week.

elvis...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario